I suggest you ...

Don't let your support slip any further! It's been a little shoddy of late.

Don't let your support slip any further! It's been a little shoddy of late.

It takes a number of prods before there is response. Sometimes the response isn't helpful. Eg: "yes, it is possible to do XYZ." But then you leave the instructions out. Or neglect to even give a clue how to do that.

4 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Neil vNNeil vN shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CJCJ commented  · 

I was simply floored at the sudden complete silence from DT support on this product after many of us had paid so much for it. It's more expensive than any other slideshow software out there and it was terrible customer service to simply drop us all and for literally years, have a banner up in the support area saying that they were basically unavailable.....with no timelines in sight. Then, all real dev of SD2 stopped. Then...they want us to PAY MORE to keep our license. Right now, I'm evaluating other options because this has been so offputting. At the very least, those of us who've been paying for years should have our license renewed free of charge now that Hummingbird is actually taking over development so we can assess the product again to see if it will continue moving forward with the demands of web development - BEFORE paying again for our license renewal. Again, simply unbelievable to me to have sold such a high priced product...many of us have spent hours and days and months creating all of our decks (since at present you can't save preferences for configuration and have to manually select SLIDE BY SLIDE - oh my goodness is that a time zapper) - believing SD2 was going to be in a state of constant development. .... then dev stops, support stops and we have to pay again to update to the new version. Please assure us this is changing

Feedback and Knowledge Base